Full support for mommy and baby.
We know that adjusting to life with a newborn—as wonderful as it is—can be challenging. That’s why we provide full support through the adjustment period. We are trained to help establish breastfeeding and will continue to provide the care you need through the first 6 weeks.
Phasellus faucibus est sit amet ex sodales pulvinar. In ac libero vel purus lobortis luctus id in eros. Proin faucibus semper massa eu eleifend. Praesent vel metus tincidunt urna pulvinar semper sit amet sed ligula.
- Home visits on Day 1, 3 and 7
- Visits at 2 weeks, 4 weeks, 6 weeks
No test is mandatory. Some are more strongly recommended than others, but as parents choosing a home birth, you are already taking more responsibility for your pregnancy and birth outcome and desire to take the decision making power back – and we freely give it.
- Everything in the comfort of your home
- Newborn blood and hearing screenings
- Pap smear done at 6 weeks or after (if desired)
Duis scelerisque nisl ligula, id pulvinar lacus commodo in. Nulla finibus purus risus, nec semper turpis dignissim ut. Aliquam faucibus mattis augue, eget sodales erat dictum eget. Pellentesque sodales enim vel nisl accumsan suscipit.
- Footprints taken on a special decorative birth certificate
- Breastfeeding assistance
- Sitz (herbal mixture) bath (if desired)
- Newborn well-being assessment
- Maternal well-being assessment
- Family planning counseling